Monday, February 20, 2012

Classes

We start our classes March 1. And for 10 weeks, every Thursday night, we will sit in a room with other couples and learn about the world these kids come from. Drug abuse, sexual abuse....vial acts that cause grown men to shutter and women to weep. The thought of having to administer a new born meth shots because they are born addicted....the story of the young children sold to men so their Mom can get her 'fix'.

I am both beyond excited and slightly terrified. My tender heart knows the ringer it's about to be fed through. I pray we remember the promises of God. I pray we remember He's ordained this. He will bless it. We will get the child/children we are appointed to have. He will be glorified in this.

I pray that the Lord protects our hearts and we always remember, if not for the grace of God, we could be the one's needing help.

No comments:

Post a Comment